- 3.5″ x 2″ finished card size
- Standard paper type: 16 pt matte card stock, or a 100lb matte/uncoated cardstock
- Single or double sided
- Premium paper upgrade options available:
- C1/S – Single Sided Gloss
- C2/S – Double Sided Gloss
- 14pt Linen
- 120# Cover – Our thickest un-coated matte cardstock.
- Card quantities are for 1 style of card, and can NOT be broken into multiple cards (Example: An order of 100 cards can not be broken in to 50 cards for 2 different people. Each person would have to get 100, since this is our minimum)
Standard Business Cards
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!!:
We receive too many orders with incorrect sizing, so we are listing the exact specs the card has to be in. Your card file needs to be sized correctly for print production in order for us to move forward with the order. A standard business card size is 3.5″ x 2″. However, if there is full color to the edge, or imagry to the edge, then the card has to be sized larger to account for the bleed. The correct template size with full bleed would be 3.75″ x 2.13″. If you are using an online template (IE Canva) then you need to select “Show crop and Bleed” when saving your PDF. There is also a safe margin you want to keep your text within to prevent it being cut off, or too close to the edge. We have an image in the gallery that shows the exact specs of the card, so please look over it and ensure that your file is sized to the exact measurements. We can fix/edit your card to be print ready by adding the bleed, etc. for a $20.00 fee. Just select yes for editing/fixing of your card.
Looking for good quality business cards? Upload your artwork to us, and we’ll get them printed for you! You can choose to have single or double sided cards printed on our standard 16 pt matte cardstock (This is an upgrade everywhere else). We have other paper options to choose from as well. Looking to have a card custom designed? We can help! Give us a call or stop by the shop and we’d be happy to go over the design with you. Card design is $40.00 and can take 3-5 business days for completion. If you are needing them sooner, we recommend using a site such as Canva to design it yourself. Just be sure to design it with the correct specs listed below.
*PDF files are preferred for business cards since they are higher quality.
Category: Business Cards