- Paper type: 24lb
- Printing sizes: Letter (8.5″ x 11″), and Legal (8.5″ x 14″)
- Black & white or full color
- Cardstock excluded on folding option
- Paper upgrades available (8.5 x 11 only)
- 8.5×14 (Legal) can only be printed on the standard 24lb paper. There are no upgrades for 8.5×14
Prints and Copies
Choose from full color or black and white printing on standard 8.5 x 11 (Letter) or 8.5 x 14 (Legal size). We offer the option of single or double sided printing, along with different paper types (8.5×11 Only).
Looking to print on 11×17/Ledger? Click Here!
*Please enter the TOTAL PAGE COUNT of the digital document itself in the “Page Count” line. If your PDF document, or Word document, is 80 pages, then you would put 80 in the page count line. If we are printing this double sided the page count is still 80, even though it’s only 40 physical sheets. It is still 80 impressions/prints, so the page count never changes. Whatever your digital document says is what you will place in the page count line. If there are multiple documents uploaded, you would add them all up and put that number in the page count line. Example: File #1 has 34 pages and File #2 has 17 pages, you would put 51 total pages in the page count line. Please contact us with any questions!
Category: Prints and Copies